Good morning and happy monday! 🙂
Or good afternoon/evening, depending on where in the world you are right now.
For me it’s monday morning and I thought it would be nice to start this week with a #MailboxMonday because so far I’ve only posted reviews and I don’t want this blog to be just about reviews. So every once in a while I’ll probably be doing one of those (depending on how many new books I’ve bought since the last Mailbox Monday).
So, first I’ll start with the paperbacks I’ve bought in january (so far).
Most of them are books that I’ve already read as an ebook. But sometimes, when I really really love a book then I *need* them on my bookshelf too. There’s just something special about reading a paperback compared to reading an ebook, don’t you agree?
So without further ado: Here’s my bookhaul 1st-18th of january.
From Interlude Press:
Something Like a Love Song by Becca Burton (You can find my review here)
Love Starved by Kate Fierro
From Dreamspinner Press:
Stygian by Santino Hassell
Family of Lies: Sebastian by Sam Argent
From Riptide Publishing:
The Bells of Times Square by Amy Lane
Static by L.A. Witt
Running With Scissors by L.A. Witt
Self published books:
If The Seas Catch Fire by L.A. Witt
What Happens at Christmas by Jay Northcote
Cold Feet by Jay Northcote
From Kensington Publishing:
Where You Are by J.H. Trumble*
Don’t Let Me Go by J.H. Trumble*
Just Between Us by J.H. Trumble*
This looks like a lot of new books. But in my defense I still had amazon giftcards from my birthday/christmas I used. And the Riptide books/the ones by Jay Northocte I bought back in december but they took until last week to arrive. I know… it’s still a lot of books.
- Treble Maker (Perfect Harmony #1) by Annabeth Albert*
- What It Takes by Jude Sierra (you can find my review here)
- Cold Fusion by Harper Fox (you can find my review here)
- A Kind of Truth by Lane Hayes (you can find my review here)
- The Imperfection of Swans by Brandon Witt* (OUT TODAY!!)
- Colors by Russell J. Sanders*
- Blind Spot (The Stonebridge Mysteries #3) by Maggie Kavanagh*
- Change of Heart by Mary Calmes*
- Rock N Soul by Lauren Sattersby (OUT TODAY!!)
- The Law of Attraction (ARC) by Jay Northcote* (You can expect a review for this one closer to the release date.)
Whew! That’s all of them. 23 books just in january! O_ö
Didn’t think it would be quite that many. And looking at that I’ll have to read a few of them before I buy new ones!!
Hope you have a nice week and until next time! 🙂
(* = not yet read)
#MailboxMonday Publisher: Dreamspinner Press Publisher: Interlude Press Publisher: Riptide Publishing bookhaul gay romance january new books
Leave a Reply